The key to our success is that you as a customer can expect shipments and quality service, every time you deal with us. Quality assurance and continuous improvement of all our activities are a mainstay of the company.
NTG will continue to aspire for increased excellence in our operations and believe that ISO 9001:2015 certification provides evidence that we are committed to ongoing improvement and ultimately success for our customers and our organization.
We have held ISO 9001:2015 Quality and ISO 14001:2015 Environment certification since 1st October 2018.
NTG Group Quality and Environmental Policy
At NTG, we view our customers as companies with transport – and logistic needs that has to be solved. This is our main service objective.
Our most important asset is our employees, who strive to solve and exceed our customer needs, requirements and expectations. We go the extra mile, for the mutual benefit of all – also in issues involving the environment.
NTG Commitment to Quality
NTG is committed to continual improvement in quality and to follow the principles of the ISO 9001 quality standard. In all business we pledge to:
- Fulfill the agreed customer quality requirements we have
- Increase the satisfaction of our customers
- Ensure adequate resources for monitoring and continually improving
NTG Commitment to the Environment
NTG is committed to provide our customer with the access, to environmentally friendly logistic solutions. We identify and asses our impact on the environment.
NTG is committed to and express our expectations to:
- Adhering to all relevant environmental legislation and standards, including ISO 14001
- Reducing the energy consumption of our facilities
- Reducing waste
- Considering environmental aspects in procurement and subcontracting
- Ensure adequate resources to maintain and continually improve environmental performance
All business units and companies are responsible for the environmental effects of their operations and their environmental projects, to guide and to influence.